In case you are drawing a blank on gift ideas for Christmas, here are some suggestions:
- Make a Card: You can use any material, like old magazines, colored paper, felt or candy wrappers. Just choose a simple design or think of your own. Here are some examples I did, but it can be much simpler as well, more is often less!
- Cook a good meal
- Write a Poem/Song: Find out what the gift recipient likes and have a go!
- Help out around the House: Actions speak louder than words, as they say. Do something you might not normally do and do it with a good attitude.
- Buy a cool Christmas Ornament: You know what he/she likes, get a fun ornament to go with it. Do they like Star Wars, Gardening, the color Orange? Find out!
- Make a Mosaic Number Tile: This one is really simple and also adds a fun DIY-touch to someone’s front door. Here’s how you do it!
- My CD “Crossroads”: You can also give your friends/loved ones a CD with 5 cool songs :) The “real CDs” cost 6,50Euros a piece and 18Euros for 3 CDs. Just write me an email at email@example.com or download the songs on Itunes and Amazon