Sometimes a person has their limits, and occasionally those limits get you down. Luckily I am not at that point right now, but times come and go. So when I am in a “Down”-phase, here’s 10 things that keep me smiling:
- Good Food: Stuff like Italian Gelato, dark Chocolate, Corn Tortillas or a Summer Salad.
- A Fun Movie: Anything Animation or occasionally a Romantic Comedy, Star Wars sounds cool to me :)
- A Walk in the Woods or a Field
- Some Garden Work
- Listening to Music
- An Art Project that is not work-related
- Talking to a Friend
- My Dog Mickey: He’s a Pain sometimes, but he’s irreplaceable
- Prayer, remembering that I’m not in the race alone and that I can get some pespective
What kind of stuff keeps you smiling? Tell me about it in the comments!